To take part in a competition is absolutely exciting and important, but is also a big challenge to manage a constructive preparation.
Competitions combine many important parameters as the design, the total work of art, the choice of colour, the quality of the painting, the interpretation of the theme, the time plan, the own preparation, the presentation in front of the Jury, on the stage, the choice of the ideal model, the work under time pressure, the good preparation of the layouts, the weather and so on...
Bella Volen knows competitions from both sides, she already won a lot of competitions and is judging many different ones. She further already gained big success with coaching people for competitions (as she coached for example one of the actual world Champions).
10:00am - 01:00pm:
• Theoretical Input, illustrated with many example pictures.
• Collecting of ideas and preparing concepts.
• Layout on the Paper
01:30pm - 06:00pm:
• Implementing of the theoretical part and realising the prepared concept on the model
Level: A2, B1, B2, C1
Language: German, English
When: 23 April 2016, 10:00h – 05:00pm
Where: Kunstquartier; Aichholzgasse 51-53, 1120 Wien
Euro: € 149
Booking: via WB Shop
Combibooking: Book together with the next days' "UV Bodypainting Workshop" and save € 50.- via WB Shop
Members of the WBA (World Bodypainting Association) do get a 10% discount!
- own brush set (if not possible, will be provided)
- own model from 02:00pm - who is not able to bring an own model, please inform us until latest 15th April, we can organise some girls for a fee of € 30.-).